Anti Pull Silicone Ball with Two Holes for Baby
- MEASUREMENTS: Ø 12mm.
- QUANTITY: Pack of 50 units.
- Relieves teething discomfort, perfect breastfeeding teether for baby to chew on, an unforgettable gift.
- Create your own custom pacifier chains or teething toys for babies with our great silicone product and the unbeatable price of the entire European market.
- You can design necklaces, bracelets, pacifier holders, among other pieces, they are beautiful attractive bright color. Ideal for babies.
- No odors or toxins. With the quality certificates of the European Union.
- Made with food-grade silicone, free of BPA, PVC, Phthalates, Cadmium and Lead. 100% safe for your loved ones.
- Do not leave loose parts within the reach of children, wash, sterilize parts before use, inspect before use, can be washed with mild or neutral soap, do not use abrasive products.
These materials are 100% Organic Anti Bacteria Food Grade Silicone free of BPA, PVC, Phthalates, Cadmium and Lead.
These materials are suitable for the creation of bracelets, necklaces, pacifier hangers and toys to use as teethers.
Do not leave loose parts within reach of children, loose parts can cause suffocation.
It is recommended to sterilize before giving the baby and to keep the product clean before use.
Easy to clean, with soap and water, DO NOT USE ABRASIVE OR TOXIC PRODUCTS.
Anti-pull silicone ball with two holes for mounting
- Practical for relieving your baby’s teething pain when they’re teething.
- Cleaning: Must be sterilized with water and neutral soap before each use.
- You should clean it after each use and let it air dry.
- Check the condition of the balls often. Do not put in the microwave.
- The color may vary slightly due to your screen settings.
- Time of use: maximum 6 months for the hygiene and safety of children.
- The Purchaser assumes full responsibility for the use of the product.
- If any damage or loss is caused by the buyer’s negligence, the seller will not be liable.
- If you want to sterilize these silicone figures, simply clean them with warm water and neutral soap.